Sponsored

2022 Production Insight - Sample of 100+ 2022 F-150 orders

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I keep hearing XL are quick. I ordered reg cab 4x4 on 2/12/22. I had the confirmation email same day before i left the dealer. Nothing since.

But my order specifies Job #2, so i assume i need to wait until those schedules are started. Assuming i will maybe get vin and schedule next friday if no idle at KC plant.
I've got an XL with the STX package on order and have yet to get my VIN. Yesterday was exactly two weeks since I had the Ford order confirmation email. Ford chat told me yesterday they don't have a VIN quite yet.
Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I've got an XL with the STX package on order and have yet to get my VIN. Yesterday was exactly two weeks since I had the Ford order confirmation email. Ford chat told me yesterday they don't have a VIN quite yet.
Well, they aren't doing any scheduling this week, and speculation is there wont be any until late march. But once you are scheduled I think you'll be built quick.

Badboy956

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Manager
I just placed an order for an XL on tuesday. Now the wait game begins

Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Everything is job#2 at this point.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
@ Granger Team. Would you be willing to publish the same report that originated this thread here at the end of each Month starting with March 2022? It might be a nice public service to those on this list, both customers and potential customers too.

Last edited:

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Have you gotten your truck yet?
I ordered in October and have yet to recieve any sort of email from Ford. I have called and been told that it is acknowldeged but that is all they could tell me. I figure that due to increasing parts constraints my order will not be built any time soon.

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered in October and have yet to recieve any sort of email from Ford. I have called and been told that it is acknowldeged but that is all they could tell me. I figure that due to increasing parts constraints my order will not be built any time soon.
Seems a little odd. Ordered October 2021 and still no truck? People on this threat ordered in December and got their trucks already. Did you delete the auto stop start feature? I don’t see that on your order sheet

Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Seems a little odd. Ordered October 2021 and still no truck? People on this threat ordered in December and got their trucks already. Did you delete the auto stop start feature? I don’t see that on your order sheet
I deleted the A.S.S. when I initially placed the order. Two months later I added the Adaptive Steering as it was reported that doing so would help. (And of course now I have read that the Adaptive Steering could hold it up. I also initially ordered the Tow Tech but have since had that removed and added the Trailer Tow and 360 Camera.

I hate to be negative but I am 99 percent sure that my truck will not be built as I don't want to give up the Max Recline seats nor the massaging feature. I don't want "almost".

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
I'm happy to help. I wouldn't think a platinum with a vin should be changed. My understanding is when Ford schedules a vehicle they believe they will have the commodities to build that vehicle at the scheduled to week. Now issues certainly pop up, but that is what they anticipate when they schedule a vehicle.
My 2022 Platinum was built 1/26. I ordered 11/16. That’s where the good news ends.

I still haven’t gotten it.

Ford F-150 2022 Production Insight - Sample of 100+ 2022 F-150 orders 7CC4450A-AC18-4025-B02B-8995916BE08E

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
Have you gotten your truck yet?
Nope. I had to update my order to remove the Active Park Assist 2.0 per Granger's direction a few weeks back, but Ford still hasn't sent me an email saying my order had moved to production yet.
Sponsored