Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
You should receive your truck in February if it was built January 22 2021. Wow that is fast. My dealer said after the truck is build still takes 6 weeks to arrive in Ontario. Let me know when yours arrives at your dealership. Thanks
I'm pretty sure Norheat's truck already arrived at his dealer. He posted a pic the other day.

Sponsored

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats to all of you who's truck just switched to In production! Can't wait to see that on mine.

colellaphant

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat & 1988 Camaro IROC
Pick up scheduled for tomorrow! Can't wait to take her home!!

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Dealer provided me with a build date 'week of 2/15' as well as a VIN number. Any chance the truck will actually get built that week, or is there still a huge backlog? My order dates backs to early Nov 2020, and this is getting passed the ridiculous stage..

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Dealer provided me with a build date 'week of 2/15' as well as a VIN number. Any chance the truck will actually get built that week, or is there still a huge backlog? My order dates backs to early Nov 2020, and this is getting passed the ridiculous stage..
Very good chance your truck will be built. They only give a build date when they have the parts for your truck. Anything can change but this is very positive. You should get a window sticker about a week before the build which should help confirm the exact date and that you are good to go.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
As NoSnow, said it should be good. Mine said the Week of Feb 8th and got a date of Feb 11th as the build date. Today, my status changed to "In Production." With that said, someone on another forum had a build date of Feb 1st, and on Jan 28th, they changed it to March 15, so nothing is in stone, but it's definitely a good sign and more likely than not that your date will stand.

EDIT: I'm sorry I misread your message. looks like you were given the build week. If so that can change, but once you get a build date, then things are much more stable, even though the example I wrote about above was a build date that got moved.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I too have a build date of Feb. 15th. Here's to hoping it stays that way and doesn't change!

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I ordered back in late November and I just got word my truck is ready for pickup tomorrow. I ordered from Yonge Steeles Ford.
What Ford F150 did you order? Which options?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Might have better luck on the Ford.com site
I bring both sites up daily to see if they match up
The Ford site is usually a bit quicker
Is the Ford.com site for Canadian F150 buyers also? Where did you buy your truck from?