Sponsored
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 For F150 Platinum
Ordered a 2022 Ford F-150 King Ranch 15 December, confirmed on 16 December, crickets since then. I am just living my life one Thursday at a time hahahaha. Best of luck to all that ordered, I see some of you that ordered after me at least have VIN and/or build dates.
Mine was confirmed on 10/12/21. In production this week. Good luck
Sponsored

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Ford F-150 2022 F-150 ordering & start of production dates 1647050462110

Sponsored

cody260

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
My blend date was yesterday 03/30/22. The dealer is showing an ETA of the last week of April. I hope it gets delivered before that since I am only around 9-10 hour drive from the factory. Has anyone else had long shipping ETA. Thank you.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
My blend date was yesterday 03/30/22. The dealer is showing an ETA of the last week of April. I hope it gets delivered before that since I am only around 9-10 hour drive from the factory. Has anyone else had long shipping ETA. Thank you.
Watching the various build week threads it seems distance doesn't matter a lot. Your truck may sit in a lot for a week before its shipped. Once shipped it may sit in rail yards for days. It is way to varied to give an accurate time

cody260

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
Watching the various build week threads it seems distance doesn't matter a lot. Your truck may sit in a lot for a week before its shipped. Once shipped it may sit in rail yards for days. It is way to varied to give an accurate time
Dang thanks for the answer, just sucks. I just am happy it was not pushed back again lol.

Streeter75

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Explorer/ordered 2022 F150
Wish I could give some confidence around those estimates, but my experience has been much different. Each situation is different, and that estimate could be accurate, however in my case, shipping has been a never ending story.

I got the email from Ford that my truck had shipped back on March 11th with an estimated delivery date of March 20-26. I checked in earlier this week with Ford, and they now estimate a delivery date of April 3rd. However in checking in with my dealer, it seems it has been sitting at the rail yards in Detroit for almost 3 weeks now. I don’t have any indication the truck has actually left SE Michigan at this point. I really have no clue, and neither does anyone it seems, when delivery will actually occur. In the meantime, all I can do is wait.

to be fair, I don’t know how common my situation is. I know many of the people in my build week have received their trucks already; so, very possible I am the outlier.

cody260

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
Wish I could give some confidence around those estimates, but my experience has been much different. Each situation is different, and that estimate could be accurate, however in my case, shipping has been a never ending story.

I got the email from Ford that my truck had shipped back on March 11th with an estimated delivery date of March 20-26. I checked in earlier this week with Ford, and they now estimate a delivery date of April 3rd. However in checking in with my dealer, it seems it has been sitting at the rail yards in Detroit for almost 3 weeks now. I don’t have any indication the truck has actually left SE Michigan at this point. I really have clue, and neither does anyone it seems, when delivery will actually occur. In the meantime, all I can do is wait.

to be fair, I don’t know how common my situation is. I know many of the people in my build week have received their trucks already; so, very possible I am the outlier.
That is crazy, to bad we can not just go get it are selves at that point. I hope it gets to you soon.

Sponsored

Streeter75

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Explorer/ordered 2022 F150
That is crazy, to bad we can not just go get it are selves at that point. I hope it gets to you soon.
thank you, and likewise!

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Getting impatient!

How long has the truck stays "In Production". Mine went in that status, last week (Monday). I know it depends, but what has the trend been like?
Is the Blend date something different or is it same as being in prod?

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Getting impatient!

How long has the truck stays "In Production". Mine went in that status, last week (Monday). I know it depends, but what has the trend been like?
Is the Blend date something different or is it same as being in prod?
Typically if it’s in production more than 3 days or so after your blend date you are on a chip hold. Could be a week to 6 months.

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
Question, if all of the modules are populated, can you still be on chip hold?

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Where/What is the Blend date? I was scheduled to be built for this week 4/4, but went in production on 3/29.

What does it mean by all modules populated?? Where do I see it? I have the window sticker generated now.
Sponsored