Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Has anyone gotten the enhanced rental option? I emailed today and they said it would only work from their dealership in Iowa (just the rental part). Seems odd given it's a Ford plan? And the esp contract I was able to find online says you can be reimbursed for a rental when your vehicle is at the selling dealership OR any authorized ford dealer.
It should be at any Ford dealership that's it's good for. I apologize for the confusion on this.
That's making me want the $0 deductible more... But on the rental, I was surprised as well. I was confused when Granger emailed it.

It looks like Zeigler has matched their pricing (with coupon) but I'd rather buy from Granger with how awesome they are here. I'll try again.
Please PM me if you have any questions on it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
8y 100k miles seems like the best value IMO.

Confirmed we can use our FordPass points towards purchase?
Yes, we can definitely use your ford pass points. Just specify how much you'd like to use in your email and we're happy to use those.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
That's making me want the $0 deductible more... But on the rental, I was surprised as well. I was confused when Granger emailed it.

It looks like Zeigler has matched their pricing (with coupon) but I'd rather buy from Granger with how awesome they are here. I'll try again.
I see where Zach corrected the rental info - so that's reassuring.

I did have the coupon for Zeigler and bought from them a week or so before Zach announced their ESP program. (Had I known it was coming, I would have purchased from Granger.)

I've also got to order the PDF service manual and wiring diagram for the truck. I'll probably remember to do that when I've got it ready for the first oil change.

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
It should be at any Ford dealership that's it's good for. I apologize for the confusion on this.

Please PM me if you have any questions on it.
Thanks for the clarification!! I'd much rather buy from you, y'all are awesome on here! Makes me want to get my next truck from you when it's time... I'll email back and get the esp setup.

Thanks for being so responsive!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks for the clarification!! I'd much rather buy from you, y'all are awesome on here! Makes me want to get my next truck from you when it's time... I'll email back and get the esp setup.

Thanks for being so responsive!
We're happy to help. We realize it may not be feasible to help every customer to purchase a truck based upon distance, etc. So we figured this another way we can add value to this community.

Sponsored

coconutgroves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum 4x4
@Granger Ford thank you posting this. Two main questions:

Does your plan cover sunroofs, specifically the dual moon roof? Any exclusions? I searched the doc another member shared and there was no mention it is included or excluded.

Bumper to bumper is 3 years / 36k. I have read across numerous sites and recommendations to buy this later before the bumper to bumper expires. What is the benefit of buying it beforehand?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford thank you posting this. Two main questions:

Does your plan cover sunroofs, specifically the dual moon roof? Any exclusions? I searched the doc another member shared and there was no mention it is included or excluded.

Bumper to bumper is 3 years / 36k. I have read across numerous sites and recommendations to buy this later before the bumper to bumper expires. What is the benefit of buying it beforehand?
I'll need to research the sunroof. I'm fairly certain it is a covered item but don't want to misspeak.

In regards to why buy now, first there are pricing increases on a minimum of annual basis on costs. Second, there is a surcharge at 12,000 miles and again at 36,000 miles. That does increase the cost versus if you purchase now before 12,000 miles.

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
Just picked up my truck yesterday. send me a PM with details so I can purchase a ESP through you. Thanks

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just picked up my truck yesterday. send me a PM with details so I can purchase a ESP through you. Thanks
Please see the first post, which is below.
Hello Everyone!

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of this special in March from us! We estimate we've saved approximately $200,000 from dealership MSRP pricing for our customers in March!

We're going to keep it up and going strong in April! Just email [email protected] to get a quote!

ckiggins314

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Just purchased ESP for my 2019 Mustang yesterday. Quote was cheaper than Flood or any of the others. Communication fast, invoice and contract to sign also came promptly. Very easy transaction! Showed up in the Ford app after just 4 days!

Last edited:

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I went with 8 yrs 125k miles - $0 deductible and checked all the optional boxes (enhanced rental, key replacement, LED bulb replacement, etc.).

I read a post with someone complaining about having a non-$0 deductible and each time they took it in for an issue and the dealer couldn't find anything, they got dinged for the deductible. I think they may also have mentioned that if they had two separate issues in one visit, they got dinged twice.
This is correct from my information and one of many reasons I went with the $0 deductible. Never fails when you get the truck to the dealer the darn thing decides to behave or they say it did not repeat. I don't put a lot of miles on my annually so the total cost was super cheap and a no brainier.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Recent F-150's That Hit Our Lot!

Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $25 Over Dealer Cost img_0438_2541b9fae9741afa98a6016725b971df285aae22

We had a recent shipment of custom ordered F-150's hit our lot! If this caught your eye, we are still keeping our prices low and doing 3% Under Invoice on a Brand New F150 Order. If you send us a build and price to [email protected], we can send you a quote!

We have also have recently rolled out our Ford Extend Service Plan for $50 Over Dealer Cost. If this offer interests you, please reach out to us by emailing [email protected]
Sponsored