Sponsored

40/20/40 seating + center work surface --- be aware the part you rest your arm on does not open.

scuba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB Mid Front Bench, 2013 E350 4x4
Anyone know how I could purchase the entire seat back with work surface? I know it would would be several part #'s. There's a thread where they a few members are doing it for the console version, but I want the 40/20/40 interior work surface version for an aftermarket install, or (to be honest) potential swapping into the same spot on my Tahoe (the "20" seat back) . This feature is one of the top reasons for buying the truck for me, and I'd be willing to spend whatever it would take, if feasible.
Sponsored

wolfnards

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone know how I could purchase the entire seat back with work surface? I know it would would be several part #'s. There's a thread where they a few members are doing it for the console version, but I want the 40/20/40 interior work surface version for an aftermarket install, or (to be honest) potential swapping into the same spot on my Tahoe (the "20" seat back) . This feature is one of the top reasons for buying the truck for me, and I'd be willing to spend whatever it would take, if feasible.
Hi there. Funny, I have a '22 Lariat 302A black leather interior with the 40/20/40 work surface and looking to replace the top half of the seat (just with surface, with the console version. @scuba Any chance you have a the /20/ part of the black console ( not with surface)?

If not, Anyone know the part number for just the console? Is it swappable?

wolfnards

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered the 40/20/40 seating with the interior work surface. Its frankly awful. Terrible for passenger with no good spot for the elbow. Has anyone had any luck removing it? My dealer had no clue.
@acrocks any chance you figured out Howeo to replace just the top half off the center seat so the original non work surface arm rest can be installed? Would love a part number!

scuba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi there. Funny, I have a '22 Lariat 302A black leather interior with the 40/20/40 work surface and looking to replace the top half of the seat (just with surface, with the console version. @scuba Any chance you have a the /20/ part of the black console ( not with surface)?

@wolfnards , would love to trade. I will do all the the leg work to track down the parts needed for the swap. Will follow-up over PM.

scuba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

@wolfnards Give me a call or send me your # via private message (I sent you mine). Long shot, but I may be able to help.

Sponsored

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
so what is the 40/20/40 option like WITHOUT work surface option? more reasonable height, soft material of back of seat? I only see pictures with the plastic station included everywhere.

ssimpala1901

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PowerBoost 2015 EB Mustang
Occupation
Navy Vet
Soft spongy material to rest your arm on towards the back, cup holders at the front end.
Sponsored