Sponsored

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
XLT 302A Sport, Powerboost, 5.5box, Carbonized Grey, Super Crew, added 20" Wheel, Work station, Bang & Olofsen Stereo and tow mirrors Spray in Bed Liner. Ordered AUg 14th Im from Ontario Canada
Sponsored

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
question - this is a very well optioned KR - what made you go with this, vs. a minimally optioned Limited - or mildly optioned Platinum? (I assume) they would have been within a few grand of each other.....
I think the Platinum and the Limited have too much chrome and I don't like the badging on the side of the bed. But they are mighty nice! Im not trying to knock them...thats just strictly my opinion. Im certain there are a lot of people who dont like the KR. I really like the leather and the two tone on the King Ranch. The Raptor tune on the Limited is very appealing, but the 22 inch wheels are not. The 22 will have a little less sway and probably handle better, but the 20 will have a better overall ride under normal driving conditions and more tire options.

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
I think the Platinum and the Limited have too much chrome and I don't like the badging on the side of the bed. But they are mighty nice! Im not trying to knock them...thats just strictly my opinion. Im certain there are a lot of people who dont like the KR. I really like the leather and the two tone on the King Ranch. The Raptor tune on the Limited is very appealing, but the 22 inch wheels are not. The 22 will have a little less sway and probably handle better, but the 20 will have a better overall ride under normal driving conditions and more tire options.
Can't ever knock a person for their opinion. I do like my 18 Lariat looks because it is LEAD FOOT color with no chrome on it. I understand.

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Can't ever knock a person for their opinion. I do like my 18 Lariat looks because it is LEAD FOOT color with no chrome on it. I understand.
Completely agree - and opinions change too. My 2015 and 2018 were both Lariat Sports - I did everything I could NOT to have any chrome on those things at all. I look at the 2021 Platinum, and like the moderate/tasteful amounts of chrome it has - hence i'm getting that. 2015 me would have been appalled at myself today....

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
Completely agree - and opinions change too. My 2015 and 2018 were both Lariat Sports - I did everything I could NOT to have any chrome on those things at all. I look at the 2021 Platinum, and like the moderate/tasteful amounts of chrome it has - hence i'm getting that. 2015 me would have been appalled at myself today....
Me too, Went with the Limited this time even though there is a lot of chrome on it. I went from a 2015 XLT with a moderate amount of chrome, to the 18 Lariat with none, now back to a lot in 21... I may figure it out at some point.

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
Me too, Went with the Limited this time even though there is a lot of chrome on it. I went from a 2015 XLT with a moderate amount of chrome, to the 18 Lariat with none, now back to a lot in 21... I may figure it out at some point.
Yea I went from a 2016 Blacked out, to a 2019 White special edition, totally over the racing stripes they look like hockey sticks and now gonna go best of both world and go Carbonized grey NO chrome.

Last edited:

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
Ordered my 2021 Lariat Sport today. From Canada so wonder when stock will start to arrive

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Lariat Sport FX4 502A vs. Platinum 701A identical specs....
roughly +$4K on MSRP for styling, 20" shiny wheels and swankier "Active" leather, and deployable running boards

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] F150 Lariat 4x4 Order3

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] F150 Plat 701A

Last edited:

swapilot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 SVT F150, 2019 Odyssey, 2003 Cam
Occupation
metal cylinder manipulator
First attachment was a rough estimate of what I was looking for. Second attachment was revised w/o the 2.0Kw onboard power. Chose the lockable under seat storage instead. Figured I'd be fine with the standard 1.0Kw power.

Attachments

swapilot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 SVT F150, 2019 Odyssey, 2003 Cam
Occupation
metal cylinder manipulator
Anyone know why my guy said the Pro Power Onboard 2Kw was not compatible with the Partitioned Lockable Storage? I’m seeing a few of y’all have those two similar options together.

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Most of us here have a priority code 19 - are these ‘direct purchases’ prioritized over regular dealer orders (ie the ones on the lot)?

and who gets priority 1-18?
Sponsored