First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
He says he won’t know until the invoice is generated which means I probably have to pay and I’m going to consider not buying it and I’m not kidding. Just out of principle.
My dealer confirmed that if the order was excepted before Dec 23rd, that I would get the original price for Max Tow. I guess the proof will be in the pudding! I agree with you on principle.
Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I’m thinking Dealer Installed Options.
Yea had a lapse of all reasoning and had forgot.

Thanks to all who reminded me, you guys are the best!

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
96 f150 XLT, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Subaru Ascent
Bob: Love looking at your reports. :) Thank you very much.... Looks like I finally got a build date in Kansas of 1-28-2021
But no window sticker yet. Just XLT RCSB loaded up. I am afraid to see the sticker. haha
Just like @currybob said I looked 1 week prior to my build and my window sticker populated. So about 6 or 7 days ahead of build date yours should as well.

1/18 build date for me!!!!

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
Is this saying that guard color will not be scheduled? Just reading the notes on the right hand side.

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
How can I track my vin?
Keep calling your dealer is the only way I know.
Is this saying that guard color will not be scheduled? Just reading the notes on the right hand side.
No, that is the plant specific side. Means only KC production
My dealer confirmed that if the order was excepted before Dec 23rd, that I would get the original price for Max Tow. I guess the proof will be in the pudding! I agree with you on principle.
I think you will be fine, like you dealer said, they have a way to get it corrected. Was big of them to step and say they will eat it if that doesn't work, just don't let them forget.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks bob still nothing for me
I went back and looked more closely at the options not available and noticed something.

It looks to me, none of those listed apply to the PowerBoost. They list all the other engines but the PowerBoost, at least that is the way I interpret it.

Just saying

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
am i reading this right? the moonroof is not available with any engine option UNLESS it's the powerboost? maybe they're prioritizing builds with the highest margin? interesting.....

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
am i reading this right? the moonroof is not available with any engine option UNLESS it's the powerboost? maybe they're prioritizing builds with the highest margin? interesting.....
For this week anyway.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Remember total production takes roughly 22-24 hours to produce a complete truck.

Once completed it gets updated and cycles to the website. Maybe tomorrow, not sure when the ETA will show for it has been all over the place with those.

Wolf Man
Dealer Installed Options
thanks! The tracker finally updated today showing it was built on the 13th (not the 12th as indicated on the window sticker). It is possible they are running behind on production and pushed it back a day, or possible they started it on the 12th but didn’t finish until the 13th. They have an estimated 3 weeks transit time from Dearborn to NC, which seems high since my window sticker indicates convoy, so I’m not sure if they are trucking it directly to NC or trucking it to a railroad hub and then onto a train.

hopefully there aren’t too many shipping delays but since some of y’all have had trucks that were built in November still not delivered I’m not overly optimistic. Either way I’m excited to see movement

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
thanks! The tracker finally updated today showing it was built on the 13th (not the 12th as indicated on the window sticker). It is possible they are running behind on production and pushed it back a day, or possible they started it on the 12th but didn’t finish until the 13th. They have an estimated 3 weeks transit time from Dearborn to NC, which seems high since my window sticker indicates convoy, so I’m not sure if they are trucking it directly to NC or trucking it to a railroad hub and then onto a train.

hopefully there aren’t too many shipping delays but since some of y’all have had trucks that were built in November still not delivered I’m not overly optimistic. Either way I’m excited to see movement
Hopefully you will get it in a timely manner.

They all say convoy for some reason. I guess because the last leg will be convoy.

According to my dealer they did truck some that normally are rail at the beginning, just to get more out there quickly.

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost

I think for NC it is train to winston salem and then truck the rest of the way.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I think for NC it is train to winston salem and then truck the rest of the way.
thanks, it always helps to know more about how they get it shipped to you. The ford tracker says it will arrive at my dealer in 20 days, but further down where it says “shipped” it says 31 days which is also listed as the transit date. Hopefully it’s the 20 days not 31.

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
thanks, it always helps to know more about how they get it shipped to you. The ford tracker says it will arrive at my dealer in 20 days, but further down where it says “shipped” it says 31 days which is also listed as the transit date. Hopefully it’s the 20 days not 31.
I am basing this on what my sales guy told me...so, I hope it to be true!

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Finally got my VIN!
1FTFW1ED4MFA94414

Ordered 9/29/20, got VIN today 1/15/21, with build date 2/8/21. Lariat PB 501A, max tow, 40/20/40 with work surface, FX4, etc.

I’d nearly given up and had made appointments to do some test drives of other trucks this weekend. Knowing that it is at least scheduled to be built gives me hope. :)

I’d upgraded to the 7.2 kW a few weeks after I placed my original order, but it looks like that change didn’t go through. Not the end of the world for me. That was more a “just in case” upgrade rather than a true need for me.

Excited to be joining the ranks of those waiting with an accepted order after all this time!
Sponsored