• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
For those in South Texas, Red McCombs in San Antonio has no ADM. Don't know about Red McCombs West, but they have a much lower reputation than their sister dealership.
Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
These prices we see are not final and subject to change. Take it with a grain of salt and keep an eye on it.

rtw819

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150L Lariat ER, '23 MME Sel AWD, '19 Niro EV
We can add Germain Ford in Columbus, Ohio as a dealer with No ADM!
Standard (non X-plan) $250 Ohio doc fee, but that probably goes without saying.

kscoleman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge 2021 MachE
Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita Kansas is charging no ADM.
Talked to the general Manager Phil. NIce guy great to work with.

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Medford Ford in Medford NJ ADM $3000
Holman Ford in Maple Shade NJ NO ADM

I found out Medford had an ADM during my online ordering process. I stopped called Holman Ford to check if they do, no ADM.. Switched dealers and now ordering my Lariat with extended battery at Holman.

The Ford f150 online checkout process will show you if their is a ADM. If you checkout and order you won't be able to change dealers!

I will have my f150 ordered today can't wait!

Sponsored
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Platinum
Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA - NO ADM

I called and spoke with a sales rep and he said they will charge MSRP on all pre-orders. If they receive extra or if someone cancels their order, they will mark it up. I am waiting for my order form so we'll see if they stick to it.

roc-noc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Mini Cooper S, 2013 BMW 535Xi, 2022 Tesla S
In Rockford, Illinois, - Anderson Rock River Ford - No ADM - selling at MSRP with no markups confirmed yesterday.

S55Garage

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning (reservation)
Lindsay Ford in Wheaton, MD: $15,000 ADM
Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, MD: no ADM
Both confirmed by phone today

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
Just got the text from my salesman for Johnson brothers in temple tx... 10000 adm

Kind of sucks... I was interested but a lariat at 80k with a first year Ford is enough to scare me away. I had a pretty early reservation number as well. Guess I'll see if I get an email to order tomorrow. Supposedly switch dealers won't hurt your place in line correct?
Did they tell you they would sell at MSRP before this? Or was this your first contact with them.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've been putting off calling the dealership cause I have an aversion to talking to car salesman even on the phone LOL....But...just found a thread where a guy in NJ finalized his order and discovered the ADM from the dealer and at that point switched the dealer and they took his order over...I think I'll go that route and switch if I have to. I wanted the XLT standard with ER but I can think of a lot of things to do with $9500 rather than spend it on options I don't even want. I've enjoyed lurking here since 5/19 but I may just back away from this feeding frenzy/circus and order what I want when things settle down...I did reserve a Silverado....
I'm starting to lean the exact same way. We're talking $19,500 for the long range battery on the XLT. I don't see me doing that. So now I contemplating XLT with standard battery or waiting for Silverado. I've put a call into my dealership (Ken Grody in Calif) to make sure they are still honoring to sell at MSRP with no fluff added in accessories. I emailed around 3 hours ago and haven't received an answer yet. That would decide things for me if I get an unfavorable reply.

Sponsored

Captain337

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning PRO
Newton Ford South (Shelbyville, TN) - $2000 ADM
Bates Ford (Lebanon, TN) - No ADM

emoomjean

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Advantage Ford (Duarte, CA) $4000 ADM

Sales associate said he'll talk to his manager and call me back this weekend to discuss how much leeway they have on that number, but they have over 180+ reservations assigned to them so it might be a "take it or leave it" scenario.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Ordered online. No markup. $500 deposit only on top of initial $100.

Last edited:

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Advantage Ford (Duarte, CA) $4000 ADM

Sales associate said he'll talk to his manager and call me back this weekend to discuss how much leeway they have on that number, but they have over 180+ reservations assigned to them so it might be a "take it or leave it" scenario.
Funny, but I was just there a few days ago asking about the same thing. I think they had two F150's on the lot. It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Salesman seem clear to me. I think they were adding $5K on what they had on the lot (2021's). And he was guessing it would be about the same, or more for the Lightening. Let us (m) know. That would be nice.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If anyone is putting an order through with Ken Grody in Brea. Please let us know if they are still holding to their previous statement of selling at MSRP. I sent an email to them today about 10 hours ago to confirm they were still selling the Lightening at MSRP. Haven't heard any word yet. I just sent another email. I'll let you know.
Sponsored