First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
What pisses me off is I ordered before the price increase but it’s looking like if your window sticker didn’t generate before the price increase you are subject to it.
This is what I'm worried about with max tow as well. I tried as hard as I could to get a committed price so that when the truck shows up I don't have to make any hard decisions, as I will be in no position to negotiate and will not walk away being that filled with adrenaline. Plus they can make more money if I walk.

Neither dealer I have an order with would quote me the final price as "it has not been invoiced yet". But I have my build & price PDF saved from the x-plan site, and it shows the original price for max tow.
Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
This is what I'm worried about with max tow as well. I tried as hard as I could to get a committed price so that when the truck shows up I don't have to make any hard decisions, as I will be in no position to negotiate and will not walk away being that filled with adrenaline. Plus they can make more money if I walk.

Neither dealer I have an order with would quote me the final price as "it has not been invoiced yet". But I have my build & price PDF saved from the x-plan site, and it shows the original price for max tow.
All you have to do, as per my previous post, is bring this up to the dealer and they'll get Ford to honor a published price - which I believe legally they have to, and it won't cost your dealer a dime of their profit to assist you. Yes, they could (maybe) make more off your truck by selling it elsewhere, but most dealers have no interest in pissing off clients. They do care about the relationship and next-sale from you.

Keep in mind that once your truck was officially ordered, your 'order sheet' carries that true order placement date with the order thoughout the whole process - so it's easy to see/verify/lookup.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
11/23 order. 1/20 build date from dealer. Got In Production and Sticker today, 1 week prior.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
11/23 order. 1/20 build date from dealer. Got In Production and Sticker today, 1 week prior.
That means my sticker will be released tomorrow!

Goose2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 ford f150
I have my vin # but no window sticker. I also have a production day of first week in February.
who knows. I guess time will tell??‍♂

Sponsored

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
I have my vin # but no window sticker. I also have a production day of first week in February.
who knows. I guess time will tell??‍♂
I also have my vin # but now window sticker....I also have a production day of the first week in February............The waiting is killing me

Gibby289

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150
Our orders are aligned almost to the day. I ordered on 11/24. Build date is 1/20. I ordered the Lariat. I can see your Platinum is a couple behind mine...lol

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Our orders are aligned almost to the day. I ordered on 11/24. Build date is 1/20. I ordered the Lariat. I can see your Platinum is a couple behind mine...lol
Cool. Dealer says est delivery 2/2

Eoseabee133

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 XLT SPORT
Occupation
Truck Driver
My truck has been in production status since 1/11 and I got the window sticker 1/12 its now 1/13 and its still in production stuatus does this mean its actually being built or just scheduled it originally had a build date of 1/19 either way its not bad i ordered it on 12-3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
So consensus appears to be once window sticker shows up, truck is produced 6-7 days later, right?

Sponsored

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
So consensus appears to be once window sticker shows up, truck is produced 6-7 days later, right?
About a week yes, but the production date is on the window sticker itself (see the last 6 digits of the long number just over "Blend" at the top) so once you have the window sticker you don't really have to wonder too much anymore! Mine says 1-15 (Friday!) so I am very excited to see the tracker update after that.

Eoseabee133

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 XLT SPORT
Occupation
Truck Driver
About a week yes, but the production date is on the window sticker itself (see the last 6 digits of the long number just over "Blend" at the top) so once you have the window sticker you don't really have to wonder too much anymore! Mine says 1-15 (Friday!) so I am very excited to see the tracker update after that.
My build date is 1/19 but its been in production since 1/11 lol kinda confused if its waiting to be built or is being built now my dealer told me it was being built but nothings changed since Monday

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired