2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hi from Montreal
Ordered our 2021 Lariat on Oct 05
VIN in November
No more information since then
Leer 180 cap on order from Adanac in Montreal
Winter wheels and studded snow tires on order as well, arriving this week or next.

Mike

OP
OP

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Hello Mike, I really wanted to order one as well, but I got to the dealer and he had what I wanted on the lot. They seem to be rolling into the dealers here in sw ontario Hopefully they wont be to long for you! I Ended up with a loaded Xlt with max tow
so far I added ..
soft Tonneau cover
ford floor liners
Timbren Suspension Enhancement System
spray in box liner
Very happy with the ride quality over my 2017 F-250 I traded in

Last edited:

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
From what I can tell, there are getting to be a fair number of trucks on the lots by not many upper level trims and I very few (if any) hybrids. I'm now hearing the hybrids in Canada should start showing up at the end of the month.

Ordered in mid September a Lariat PowerBoost but as of yet no idea on VIN/build date. Curious on the status of other Canadian retail orders and especially the status on hybrid orders.

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT Sport 1977 Ranchero GT 2004 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Retired
I ordered an xlt 302a end of September and got my vin and build date of 1/25/2021 first part of December. Dealer says probably first part of April before I see my truck. Now I wait ?

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
From what I can tell, there are getting to be a fair number of trucks on the lots by not many upper level trims and I very few (if any) hybrids. I'm now hearing the hybrids in Canada should start showing up at the end of the month.

Ordered in mid September a Lariat PowerBoost but as of yet no idea on VIN/build date. Curious on the status of other Canadian retail orders and especially the status on hybrid orders.
I ordered a retail Powerboost Lariat 502 loaded. Ordered last week of Oct. No VIN and not even a tiny bit of info on when I should expect one. I get an arms in the air response from the dealer when I ask every few weeks. I’ve been watching dealers here in SW Ontario and have seen very few upper trims, almost no retail orders, and ZERO hybrids. I do have to agree with some previous forum rhetoric of us potentially getting shafted in Canada, but hey we are a much smaller market. Nevertheless, this is my first truck/Ford and the experience has unfortunately been a bit disappointing. I have hope though that when the truck arrives all that’ll be forgotten.

Stay patient my friends!

DW2020

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR PB
Ordered a King Ranch PowerBoost end of September. No VIN or date yet....

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Looks like the PowerBoosts are starting to arrive. When I do a search on the ford.ca locate site and only select 2021 and 3.5 HEV PT Engine it shows 22 in a 150 klm radius. Not sure if the site only shows stock orders or if it includes ones that are retail and already sold.

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Looks like the PowerBoosts are starting to arrive. When I do a search on the ford.ca locate site and only select 2021 and 3.5 HEV PT Engine it shows 22 in a 150 klm radius. Not sure if the site only shows stock orders or if it includes ones that are retail and already sold.
Careful.
Those may be ordered trucks that have yet to arrive.
So, double check before a road trip

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I just did a similar search in AB and I'm getting the same thing. It looks like Ford has finally started releasing the Hybrids in Canada. Finally!! I agree with Bryan that they may not be delivered yet but this seems positive. At least we are starting to see some action.

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just spoke with our dealer, build date of January 25. If all goes well then delivery of mid to late March. He did say that not many Lariats and above were being shipped to Canada at this time.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Just spoke with our dealer, build date of January 25. If all goes well then delivery of mid to late March. He did say that not many Lariats and above were being shipped to Canada at this time.
Congrats! That's great news. What engine did you order?
Sponsored