• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HtownHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Kia Stinger GT2, 2018 BMW 540i M-Sport
I might be misunderstanding. If a dealer has 25 prioritization slots and gets an allocation of 12 vehicles, how are those 25 slots prioritized. Do you think the dealer is providing Ford a list of prioritized names, or populating each of the 25 prioritization spots? I'm suggesting that if the dealer provides Ford with 25 prioritization names, Ford may use reservation timestamp when determining wave invitations for that dealer.
They literally go into the system and change your dealer reservation slot from let’s say #57 and I’m #23, the dealer can copy that over or reprioritize it with you as #1 and only move me up to #6. Not all prioritizing has to be 1-10 based on the dealer info book.
Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
I might be misunderstanding. If a dealer has 25 prioritization slots and gets an allocation of 12 vehicles, how are those 25 slots prioritized. Do you think the dealer is providing Ford a list of prioritized names, or populating each of the 25 prioritization spots? I'm suggesting that if the dealer provides Ford with 25 prioritization names, Ford may use reservation timestamp when determining wave invitations for that dealer.
Dealers have until the end of today to give Ford a list of names of people that had put in a reservation and that the dealer would like for Ford to prioritize. Ford will then use this list as one of possibly many input factors in deciding who to email and invite to order. I’m sure reservation time stamp will be one of those factors, as you mentioned. And I’ll make this next part up, but probably close: Ford will thus have a internal list of reservations for each dealer prioritized according to Ford’s special secret formula. They will invite us to convert to firm orders and start building and delivering according to this list, starting with the first x people on this list for the first x allocations this specific dealership has, and so on.

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician

Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I'm number 2 on the list, got surpassed by someone with a 113 starting number and mine is 107. They definitely did a better bj than I

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I'm number 2 on the list, got surpassed by someone with a 113 starting number and mine is 107. They definitely did a better bj than I
Those times mean nothing. Haven’t people discussed it enough on here that they don’t directly correlate? Time stamp is what matters.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Just as the last guy said, those numbers don't mean anything. I have a 113 number and know another guy with a 107 number. We talked about it and I actually ordered it before he did.

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Just as the last guy said, those numbers don't mean anything. I have a 113 number and know another guy with a 107 number. We talked about it and I actually ordered it before he did.
Ford F-150 Lightning ? Official Info: F-150 Lightning Reservations to Order Conversion & Invitation Process. Dealer Pricing Options Screenshot_20211217-141149_Messages

That's funny because my timestamp is clearly way earlier. Don't come at me with stuff you don't know

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Screenshot_20211217-141149_Messages.jpg

That's funny because my timestamp is clearly way earlier. Don't come at me with stuff you don't know
Maybe next time say you were passed by a guy with a much later time stamp and it will make sense to people on here.

Sponsored

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
Nope, Canada does not get the Pro model. The lowest we can get here is the XLT
Looks like the US is not getting the Pro next year either. Very disappointing if the information shared turns out to be true. I can’t afford those prices, guess the Rich and Famous will end up with mine?

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
My dealer just moved me to position 4 of 40 in prioritization. I reserved late last month. Thanks for the info guys! :)

DoomTrain

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Model S

This is at your dealership correct? Or is this a wave invite from ford?

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired

You have totally misread my response. What I'm telling you is that the first 3 digits are not related to the time stamp and I have no idea what or if they mean anything at all. I reserved my Lightning 3 minutes after the video started and my number is also a 113. I'm definitely one of the first, but I talked to another guy who was a 107 and he clearly told me that he reserved his after mine. Your dealer clearly bumped him up, but the numbers don't making anything that I know of. It very well might be a regional related number.

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Looks like the US is not getting the Pro next year either. Very disappointing if the information shared turns out to be true. I can’t afford those prices, guess the Rich and Famous will end up with mine?
Those screenshots say "FPO" on them. "For Position Only". They likely came from Photoshop and not a live system. I wouldn't put any stock in those prices or dates.
Sponsored