First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I submitted and signed my order with my dealer this morning. It was hard for me to make a decision between the King Ranch and Platinum but the interior of the KR won me over. I’m old school so the chrome on the KR was a must have and I really liked the Smoked Quartz. . Now I need to be patient and just wait.
The KR is my favorite and love the interior and like you, I love the chrome.
Sponsored

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
I ordered back on 11/02. I got a build week about a month ago and then a build day the other week. I have the tracking site I can use with my vin- it still just says order confirmed but my dealer told me I have a build day of 1/20/21. Guys that are soon to be taking deliveries- how close to your build day did it take for the order tracking site to update?

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I ordered back on 11/02. I got a build week about a month ago and then a build day the other week. I have the tracking site I can use with my vin- it still just says order confirmed but my dealer told me I have a build day of 1/20/21. Guys that are soon to be taking deliveries- how close to your build day did it take for the order tracking site to update?
Same build day too. same info.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
Mine was sitting outside of Chicago from early in the morning on 12/30 until yesterday, when it, along with the other 6 trucks waiting to make their way to Granger, Iowa (about 5 hours away) magically appeared in Kansas City, about 3 hours south of Granger, Iowa. Talk about taking the long way to Iowa! Albert warned me that the deliveries from Dearborn to Iowa were a nightmare, and I hate to admit it that he's been right.

So close, yet so far away, is where many of us are. That last (300) "mile" is a weak link for some of these deliveries.
Anhhh terrible news lol- got mine through Albert too, and it's coming out of dearborn later this month.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Same day for me.

Sponsored

WXMANNY

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Power boost
Occupation
Meteorology
was told by my dealership that the delays are due to lack of parts inventory

1. work surface
2. Power boost and the bad forecast by Ford not knowing how popular this would be.

Patience is needed hopefully April they will start getting these puppies out

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
I submitted and signed my order with my dealer this morning. It was hard for me to make a decision between the King Ranch and Platinum but the interior of the KR won me over. I’m old school so the chrome on the KR was a must have and I really liked the Smoked Quartz. . Now I need to be patient and just wait.
Sounds like we have very similar builds! I ordered mine on 12-17, yet to receive a VIN.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
A reminder guys, please update your info on the truck tracker as your trucks come. I know some have arrived, yet none on the tracker show received.

I know it doesn't matter to you any longer but critical for those behind you trying to see the time frames and such.

Thanks!

Sponsored

cakryg

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tundra
Well, another strange change in status for my truck which is stuck in "transit" purgatory.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E87MFA20102#

I once had an ETA date of 1/22/2021 and now it has changed back to an ETA date of 12/26/2020. No ship date, nothing for weeks. My salesman is clueless and I'm urging him to get me status from his end. I've signed all the paperwork and they have $2K on my credit card. Of course my PCO expired. But I'm ready to tell him I'm going to restart deals with other dealerships. I went with this truck/dealer because it was already built and they promised me it was waiting shipment.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
A reminder guys, please update your info on the truck tracker as your trucks come. I know some have arrived, yet none on the tracker show received.

I know it doesn't matter to you any longer but critical for those behind you trying to see the time frames and such.

Thanks!
Will do!. Mine is still missing. Last word that it was in KC on a trailer with 6 other builds, all waiting to get to Granger, Iowa. No wonder Ford's stock price is under $9/share. They can build, but they can't make a delivery.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Well, another strange change in status for my truck which is stuck in "transit" purgatory.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E87MFA20102#

I once had an ETA date of 1/22/2021 and now it has changed back to an ETA date of 12/26/2020. No ship date, nothing for weeks. My salesman is clueless and I'm urging him to get me status from his end. I've signed all the paperwork and they have $2K on my credit card. Of course my PCO expired. But I'm ready to tell him I'm going to restart deals with other dealerships. I went with this truck/dealer because it was already built and they promised me it was waiting shipment.
We have a similar build time frame and mine has just done the same thing.

ETA went from 1/15/2021 to 12/29/2020. My thinking is they are off loaded from the rail car and being loaded on truck transport. Therefore they have just come off of Fords tracking system. Now signed over to the local carrier, in other words this is not a bad thing.

When I check last night it was the same as always and just now this. My guess is we are very close.

Bills

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 ordered, 2019 JLUR Rubicon
Will do!. Mine is still missing. Last word that it was in KC on a trailer with 6 other builds, all waiting to get to Granger, Iowa. No wonder Ford's stock price is under $9/share. They can build, but they can't make a delivery.
Well.... it was well under $5 after the first shutdowns, so $9 now looks pretty good. ?

cakryg

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tundra
We have a similar build time frame and mine has just done the same thing.

ETA went from 1/15/2021 to 12/29/2020. My thinking is they are off loaded from the rail car and being loaded on truck transport. Therefore they have just come off of Fords tracking system. Now signed over to the local carrier, in other words this is not a bad thing.

When I check last night it was the same as always and just now this. My guess is we are very close.
Bob, I'm hopeful although I never got an official ship date in the tracker unlike yours. I did get a response from my dealer that they are trying to resolve the conflicting info from ford and the shipper. The good news is that the dealer said they got the ok from ford to extend the PCO.

As I mentioned before, I'd really love to have this truck to go down to FL in Feb. My son is in rehab down there and we haven't seen him in over a year. This trip means a lot to us.
Sponsored