First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 Explorer, 2019 Fusion Plug In
Occupation
BDC Manager Chapman Ford Philadelphia
Ed placed my order today. It's a $79 one way flight and a 6 hour drive home to save over $7500+. On top of that, my order went in as a priority 10 and I already have my order number and confirmation from Ford. So far, so good!
Thank you Mike!! It was a pleasure working with you!

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Spoke with Ed today.

Hopefully I get to meet him when I pick the truck.

Communication was the most exceptional I’ve received.

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
What did you order? It will be interesting to see if our build weeks are close. I ordered from Chapman on Dec 2nd.

OP
OP
TheRealChapmanFord

TheRealChapmanFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 Explorer, 2019 Fusion Plug In
Occupation
BDC Manager Chapman Ford Philadelphia
Spoke with Ed today.

Hopefully I get to meet him when I pick the truck.

Communication was the most exceptional I’ve received.
John I am very Elusive lol....As long as its not a Tuesday that you take delivery you will meet me!

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
What did you order? It will be interesting to see if our build weeks are close. I ordered from Chapman on Dec 2nd.
Space White Lariat, so I know I’ve narrowed myself to the KC plant, looks like you ordered Atlas Blue, is it plant specific?

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
I'll never understand Ford's order process.... first one I ordered I had VIN/Build in under a week, others get em same day.. re-order with Chapman with higher priority code and nada/zip zilch... I know it's not Chapman as it's in the system, and only changes between orders was pull the 2.7 and put in a 5.0

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
I have a 502A Lariat on order with the Powerboost drivetrain. From what I read on here, all PB trucks are assembled in Dearborn.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I'll never understand Ford's order process.... first one I ordered I had VIN/Build in under a week, others get em same day.. re-order with Chapman with higher priority code and nada/zip zilch... I know it's not Chapman as it's in the system, and only changes between orders was pull the 2.7 and put in a 5.0
Dealer allocation is a big part of the complex equation. We’re competing with each other here a bit. Chapman may be allocated 10 customer built trucks a month(I have no idea the actual number, this is just an example). Your local dealer may only be allocated 5 customer built trucks a month, but Chapman has probably fielded dozens of orders in the last two weeks while your local dealer is averaging 5 a month.

I have a 502A Lariat on order with the Powerboost drivetrain. From what I read on here, all PB trucks are assembled in Dearborn.
Seems like KC shuts down way more frequently for random reasons, so I will be shocked if mine is built before yours.

502A Lariat
157”

I’m anticipating a wait for me.

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
Sounds like a great deal. I can fly to Philly for about $20 one-way on Spirit Airlines from Myrtle Beach. With the crazy used market, I’m tempted to sell my 2021 Lariat for a profit and order a new truck!

Sponsored

gblakeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501a Sport
Sounds like a great deal. I can fly to Philly for about $20 one-way on Spirit Airlines from Myrtle Beach. With the crazy used market, I’m tempted to sell my 2021 Lariat for a profit and order a new truck!
Exactly what I did. Though I’m sinking the profit back into the new truck but getting exactly what I want.

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
Exactly what I did. Though I’m sinking the profit back into the new truck but getting exactly what I want.
That’s awesome. How much profit did you make? Did you sell private party?
Sticker on my Lariat was 58k. According to KBB, private party value is 67k. I just don’t see anyone paying that much for my truck. But if they did, I would sell it in a heartbeat!

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
If you can order at 4% under invoice, might as well get a new truck every year! I can't imagine you'd lose much money, or any at all with the used prices as they are currently.

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
Any chance this can apply to the Ford Lightning?

jsandersmb

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 LAriat
Occupation
Home Builder
I am from Myrtle Beach and that's what I am doing. I am using the other Chapman's though
Sponsored