Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Happy for you! Ours is still awaiting shipping…….fingers crossed we aren’t too far behind you!
heads up, if you r planning to get accessories (ex. bed cover) seems there are delays as well. may want to order it once the truck is on route. the tonneau cover i wanted is backordered with no ETA, got to find something else. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I had a 2021 order that was never fulfilled but has been rolled over to a 2022 order.

When I called my dealer there now seems to be a VIN attached to the order (which has to be a good sign, right?) but the build date is just showing as TBD.

Anyone know how long it might sit like that until a build week/date is assigned?
Specific build date will be TBD until about a week/~9 days before based on what I've seen in these forums (others feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the timeline). But you should be able to get the "Build week" from your dealer. Unfortunately there's nothing in the trackers that provide this and you have to go through your dealer. I have a screenshot from my dealer's software that shows this value. It's a bit of an "in limbo" feeling as the build week can easily be pushed back without notice and us Canadians don't seem to get emails direct from Ford.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
heads up, if you r planning to get accessories (ex. bed cover) seems there are delays as well. may want to order it once the truck is on route. the tonneau cover i wanted is backordered with no ETA, got to find something else. :ROFLMAO:
Mine's not even close to being built/en route and I've already ordered my accessories with Black Friday pricing. Fully expecting delays with this time of year and supply chain issues.

Lariata2021

First Name
Johanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
:(. Good to know! We want one so will get on that. Make sure to post pictures of the new truck!!!

Sponsored

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just checked and my truck finally shipped!!!!!! Whoot whoot!!
Nice. the wait is finally over!!!

the timeline on the Mach-E site is pretty accurate.

The Delivery Date is the ETA it will arrive at Vancouver, not dealership. Adds 3 - 5 days depends how busy the port is and add another 2 days for prep work.

Sponsored

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Just placed my order Friday. Dealer should be putting it in tomorrow. Have a long wait ahead lol

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
A lot of Ontario Trucks coming from Dearborn are via Cassesn's. My dealership said most trucks within 6 hours of Dearborn are being shipped on Carriers via Cassen's. The ship to London to Cassen's cross docking yard and then go on trucks to local dealerships.
Was anyone able to track from Dearborn to Cassen's in London? All my dealer's F-150s are shipped via Cassen's, but the VIN paper trail and delivery receipts show the London location as the origin. Curious if I can see for myself when it leaves Dearborn.

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Dealer called today, said no updates. blah. Was hoping for something, but I imagine not a lot happens over the holidays.

Blkphantom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2022 F150 screw lariat 502a 5.0
Dealer called today, said no updates. blah. Was hoping for something, but I imagine not a lot happens over the holidays.
Looks like we ordered ours around the same time! Mine was entered in on the 23rd of Dec. Dealer says no info as of today, and to check back in a couple weeks
Sponsored