First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Starting this so we can share any new PCO's that come in.

Please state what region you are in, how much the offer was, and how it came in (email, snail mail) and what triggered it (if known).

Seems all previous ones expired Jan 4th, were varying amounts, and dealers may or may not choose to honor it out of their own pockets (neither dealer I'm working with would).
Sponsored

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
I've been looking around the past week and saw one person say they were able to get one for $2k that expires on 3/31.. Hopefully we can get some to start flowing tomorrow...

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I've been looking around the past week and saw one person say they were able to get one for $2k that expires on 3/31.. Hopefully we can get some to start flowing tomorrow...
That's encouraging! Now we just need to share how to trigger receiving one... I'll be checking my mail, email, and spam folders daily.

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ohh, I can feel the deals coming.. Ford has taken the pricing down on the Ford Partner site, should be something fun in the morning.. :)

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Ohh, I can feel the deals coming.. Ford has taken the pricing down on the Ford Partner site, should be something fun in the morning.. :)
I noticed that too! As of 4pm pacific, the incentives were GONE from the xplan site, was hoping to see an early preview but we'll find out tomorrow.

Sponsored

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
I noticed that too! As of 4pm pacific, the incentives were GONE from the xplan site, was hoping to see an early preview but we'll find out tomorrow.
A bit naive here but how do you receive these deals? Can you also share the website you are referring to?

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
A bit naive here but how do you receive these deals? Can you also share the website you are referring to?
One of the great mysteries of Ford life. If you can crack the code, share it with all of us.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I was able trigger a PCO on this website everytime I wanted to, the only problem I had was it told me I don't qualify. But as others have reported, its no longer triggering.
If you want to skip the pages of chat, start on page 25 and read message 497 first then use the url on message 499. Bottom line is your pasting the link into a incognito window using Chrome. I couldn't get it to do it in Chrome (on my Samsung Tablet - and yes, I reset my cache and cookies) but it worked everything using Firefox in incognito mode.

https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/how-to-get-fords-private-cash-offer-pco-offer.580/page-25

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately, no luck with the pop up. Last few posts on the thread seem to indicate that that link is now dead. :-(

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like the Ford incentives stayed the same now just to try to get some PCO...

Sponsored

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was able trigger a PCO on this website everytime I wanted to, the only problem I had was it told me I don't qualify. But as others have reported, its no longer triggering.
If you want to skip the pages of chat, start on page 25 and read message 497 first then use the url on message 499. Bottom line is your pasting the link into a incognito window using Chrome. I couldn't get it to do it in Chrome (on my Samsung Tablet - and yes, I reset my cache and cookies) but it worked everything using Firefox in incognito mode.

https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/how-to-get-fords-private-cash-offer-pco-offer.580/page-25
Yeah, that's where I saw one person mention being able to get the $2k that was good till 3/31.. I will say that the link they were using was odd to me, but it seemed to work for others.. A couple months ago I was getting PCO's everywhere when I was shopping around.. On my local dealer sites, owner.ford.com.. All kinds of places.. Hopefully something resets that here in the next couple days.. Fingers crossed!

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I received the same PCO twice in the Fall. One by signing up for email updates and the other for signing up for the Drive Events. Both have expired now, of course. I tried the link at the Tremor site several different ways and I don't think it populates an offer anymore. Hopeful, now that the 4th has passed that Ford will send out another offer to anyone who did not take advantage of the original $2K.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
They took away the medical professional $500... because they couldn't deliver my truck in four months...

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone done the Farm Bureau offer? Looks like you can sign up for $40 and get back $500 when you purchase.. Have to be an active member for 30 days..

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone done the Farm Bureau offer? Looks like you can sign up for $40 and get back $500 when you purchase.. Have to be an active member for 30 days..
I have that one. Pretty good deal
Sponsored