Sponsored

2021 Ford F-150 Build & Price Configurator When?

DavidO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Marketing
Anyone have an idea when it will be live on fordvehicles.com?
Sponsored

libby2cm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Platinum
Occupation
Computer Stuff
Not sure, i'm wondering the same thing. I went to the dealership last weekend to put in order, but there isn't congruence between leaked order guide, what dealers systems say are available options, or even marketing materials that are public/published, so i decided to hold off until the build tool is out so I can validate everything. I wasn't going to roll the dice on a $75k truck :)

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
You did the right thing dude. Ford is very stingy with information. If i was them i'll let the potentiel custumers play with the configurator to get them snags to the new truck and options.

Delta1880

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Medical Center Operations
I was thinking the exact thing. I almost pulled the trigger on a 2020 because the lack of transparency around 21 ordering. Dealer told me 1000 deposit and no guarantee on price or deals.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I was thinking the exact thing. I almost pulled the trigger on a 2020 because the lack of transparency around 21 ordering. Dealer told me 1000 deposit and no guarantee on price or deals.
Do you have a quesiton about 2021 ordering or pricing on the F-150 I may be able to help answer some questions...

I am not trying to sell you anything, Maryland is a bit far from Iowa, however always happy to be in your corner for information..

Sponsored

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
Are you able to order 2021 pick-up truck? And do you know when the configurator will be online?

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Do you know when the build and price will go live? Thank you.
I do not was hoping that it was working but, Ford being Ford we just sit and wait on our thumbs..

Delta1880

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Medical Center Operations
I’m just confided
Do you have a quesiton about 2021 ordering or pricing on the F-150 I may be able to help answer some questions...

I am not trying to sell you anything, Maryland is a bit far from Iowa, however always happy to be in your corner for information..
I am looking at a 2021 Lariat Sport 502a w/ tech package and 36g fuel tank. Might be open to FX4 and Moonroof. I just get the whole 1000 down and talk pricing later talk from the local dealers.... I’m not trying to throw away 1000 bucks on a Hope pricing would pan out in my favor.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m just confided

I am looking at a 2021 Lariat Sport 502a w/ tech package and 36g fuel tank. Might be open to FX4 and Moonroof. I just get the whole 1000 down and talk pricing later talk from the local dealers.... I’m not trying to throw away 1000 bucks on a Hope pricing would pan out in my favor.
What engine

Haulin455

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
I’m really hoping they don’t launch it at the same time as the Bronco B&P tool or else Ford’s website is likely going to be a mess for a week or longer.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
It's not so much the price I'm eagerly waiting on the configurator for, we've had the price list for quite a while now. it's the ease of seeing which packages and options can be built together. Maybe more important than that is there's the added benefit of actually seeing what everything looks like on a configured truck.
Sponsored

Last edited: