Sponsored

ICON Stage 2 Suspension w/ tubular UCA

tblopa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Curious if anyone has added an aftermarket suspension system to their tremor yet? If so, curious to hear about...or if not, any opinions?

I've got a build date of early january for my tremor 402A, looking at something like this ICON system & maybe bigger tires/smaller wheels (17s). According to ICON this lift is up to an 1.25" on the tremor front end (because of the stock lift) so still a decent amount of rake. Planning on a drawer system & topper (another topic lol) so hoping with it loaded up the rear sill sit into a better overall stance.
Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
I spoke with Fox, last week. They're looking to release their 21/22 specific 2.5 early next year and the 2.0 shortly afterward.

I also spoke with Icon and while I do like some of the tech, the pretentious nature of the guy I spoke with and several of his statements made me doubt their having had a Tremor in house and their value to me.

OP
OP

tblopa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
I spoke with Fox, last week. They're looking to release their 21/22 specific 2.5 early next year and the 2.0 shortly afterward.

I also spoke with Icon and while I do like some of the tech, the pretentious nature of the guy I spoke with and several of his statements made me doubt their having had a Tremor in house and their value to me.
cool, let me know what you end up going with...i'm on the fence with waiting for the fox or not, would like to have everything here ready to go when the truck arrives

goose543

First Name
RAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Truck Driver
Make sure your upper control arms fit alot of companys are saying they fit 2021 2022 and they dont ball joint taper is smaller on 2021 and up

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction

Ah, so thats changed again, Fox told me December a few weeks back. They did explicitly state not to put their current 2020 offering on the 21s, especially the Tremor. But yes, this will be the route I will go once released, the 2.0s.

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Ah, so thats changed again, Fox told me December a few weeks back. They did explicitly state not to put their current 2020 offering on the 21s, especially the Tremor. But yes, this will be the route I will go once released, the 2.0s.
He did not. Nor did he say the new line was Tremor specific. Interestingly, he said that the 21 "has 5/8" more travel than the 15-20" that certainly makes my build sheet that still shows "FX4 package" more disappointing.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
He did not. Nor did he say the new line was Tremor specific. Interestingly, he said that the 21 "has 5/8" more travel than the 15-20" that certainly makes my build sheet that still shows "FX4 package" more disappointing.
10-4. Here was the response I received a month ago.
Ford F-150 ICON Stage 2 Suspension w/ tubular UCA 1637812278876

OP
OP

tblopa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Here's all the response from ICON, not much info given although their site does say it's compatible...
Ford F-150 ICON Stage 2 Suspension w/ tubular UCA 1637855544874

Puckett88

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor 402A Package - MX4 Cover & Bed Liner
I have Bilstein 8112 with icon delta joints. They bolted right and don’t bottom out or top out. A whole bunch of riggamaroll for nothing. Shits all the same as the last Gen.
Do you have a pic you could share?

Sponsored

SinCityF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Do you have a pic you could share?
I will be able to next week, I am out of town and won’t be back home until Monday or Tuesday. I haven’t even really gotten to drive it hard yet, however I did have a friend go pick it up from the shop and I’m sure he beat the shit out of it, he said it rode better than is GEN one raptor. He said that the Bilsteins seem to ride super soft, but they stiffen over bigger bumps and in turns. He said the best way he can describe it is the way his AMG Mercedes handled in the turns with the auto leveling. I can’t wait to see how these Bilsteins work with that crazy valving they have.

SinCityF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Looks great! I would love to hear how it all performs once you get some time with it.
It rides super plush, actually similar to stock, but more control. I am actually waiting for some Icon coilovers and rear shocks that I can adjust with the adjustable knobs to stiffen and soften. I like to tinker so adjustable shocks are what's in order for me.

For folks who want a plush ride and smooth going down dirt trails at moderate speeds, this blistering setup is dialed in for just that.
Sponsored