Sponsored
OP
OP

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
Where are those pictures from? The last white one looks like a platinum, isn’t it??
If you check out the picture I posted in the original post, the antimatter one looks like it may be the Platinum (seeing the powered running boards). It could be a lariat as well however... I'm just thinking when ford is showing the "stock images" the lariat typically doesn't include those boards even though you can option up to them.
Sponsored

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
Are you scheduled yet? I ordered on 10/30, removed the BAP on Monday, and just got notification this morning that I'm scheduled for a build the week of 12/20.

I should add this to the list...
I just removed my BAP this week as well. Hoping the update was in time for scheduling today.

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
I just removed my BAP this week as well. Hoping the update was in time for scheduling today.
? that did it! Removed the BAP and switched to a Lariat Sport and I’m scheduled!

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package for 2022 F-150 -- First Look 3BA01AB0-802D-4B82-B46E-FE1C46B7B270

Last edited:
OP
OP

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
LOL Nice!!

I'm not upset on missing out on it after seeing some of these early looks albeit renderings. You can always do part swaps if there is something you really want.

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
lol....

** 2 minutes later... **

Sponsored

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
LOL Nice!!

I'm not upset on missing out on it after seeing some of these early looks albeit renderings. You can always do part swaps if there is something you really want.
I was excited to go with the BAP Platinum, but I didn’t want to deal with all of the chrome delete after. My original order was for a loaded lariat so decided the massage seats weren’t worth the wait.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Are you scheduled yet? I ordered on 10/30, removed the BAP on Monday, and just got notification this morning that I'm scheduled for a build the week of 12/20.

You should add it to the list! And join in the fun in that build week thread :) I haven't heard from my dealer yet, I'll bug him later and try Ford Performance chat today.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport

You should add it to the list! And join in the fun in that build week thread :) I haven't heard from my dealer yet, I'll bug him later and try Ford Performance chat today.
Week of Jan 3 according to FP chat!

Last edited:

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order

Sponsored

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB
I was excited to go with the BAP Platinum, but I didn’t want to deal with all of the chrome delete after. My original order was for a loaded lariat so decided the massage seats weren’t worth the wait.
I decided to stick it out and wait for the BAP Platinum. I really prefer the interior of the Plat over the Lariat Sport and also don't want to deal with removing all of the chrome (especially the tailgate badge). I've been waiting to buy a new truck for 5 years so what's another 6-9 months right. :)

AndehM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tacoma, 2022 F-150 (on order)
I just had them remove BAP from my order too, and changed paint colors so I don't get the ugly sport interior. I'm hoping it updates in the system soon enough to get scheduled... my dealer called as he was going to make the changes saying that my old order had been bumped to priority 2, but still had the material hold for the BAP showing. I told him to make the change - worst case it bumps me out a week, but that's still faster than 6+ months. I can't complain with saving $500 too (after upgrading to Star White paint).

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I just had them remove BAP from my order too, and changed paint colors so I don't get the ugly sport interior. I'm hoping it updates in the system soon enough to get scheduled... my dealer called as he was going to make the changes saying that my old order had been bumped to priority 2, but still had the material hold for the BAP showing. I told him to make the change - worst case it bumps me out a week, but that's still faster than 6+ months. I can't complain with saving $500 too (after upgrading to Star White paint).
A number of us changed our orders about a week ago to remove the black appearance package and got scheduled today. So especially with priority 2, I’d expect yours to get scheduled pretty quick!
Sponsored