First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22Lariat 22Braptor 13 ZL1 69Z28 Camaro 97SVT Cobra
Occupation
Food Distribution
Has anyone received and e-mail about getting scheduled for a MY22 yet? I received an e-mail from Ford on 10/13 telling my that my 21 build was pushed to a 22 and I would be receiving my priority build schedule soon.
Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone received and e-mail about getting scheduled for a MY22 yet? I received an e-mail from Ford on 10/13 telling my that my 21 build was pushed to a 22 and I would be receiving my priority build schedule soon.
Was your email actually from Ford or from the dealer where you placed your order? I received an email from my ordering dealer on Sep 30 indicating my 2021 order would not be pulled for scheduling and we resubmitted on Oct 1 when the 2022 Order Banks opened. Have never received anything directly from Ford.

OP
OP
bwm1116s

bwm1116s

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Food Distribution
Was your email actually from Ford or from the dealer where you placed your order? I received an email from my ordering dealer on Sep 30 indicating my 2021 order would not be pulled for scheduling and we resubmitted on Oct 1 when the 2022 Order Banks opened. Have never received anything directly from Ford.
I received the e-mail from Ford.

Ford F-150 2022 F-150 Production Schedule 2022 Confirmation

TurboToaster

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 XLT SCab
Occupation
RR
I received the e-mail from Ford.

2022 Confirmation.jpg
I received the same email from Ford on 10/13 when I ordered my '22 XLT Sport. Nothing yet about scheduling, but I will be checking with the dealer later this week to see if I have a VIN. I have read on a stickied thread from the F150 forum that once in "order confirmed" status, a VIN should have been created.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Well, that is certainly encouraging! I'm waiting to hear back from my dealer as to why I'm not receiving anything from Ford on my 2022 order. Folks have been sharing similar info on another forum about getting emails directly from Ford confirming their 2022 orders.

Sponsored

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
Well, that is certainly encouraging! I'm waiting to hear back from my dealer as to why I'm not receiving anything from Ford on my 2022 order. Folks have been sharing similar info on another forum about getting emails directly from Ford confirming their 2022 orders.
I'm in the same boat as you. I asked my dealer about emails directly from Ford yesterday, and they acted as if I was crazy/confused to expect that... Even after discussing what I've seen here.

I at least confirmed they did the COVP correctly, so I don't think that's the cause for us not getting emails.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I'm in the same boat as you. I asked my dealer about emails directly from Ford yesterday, and they acted as if I was crazy/confused to expect that... Even after discussing what I've seen here.

I at least confirmed they did the COVP correctly, so I don't think that's the cause for us not getting emails.
Do you use the same user name on another F-150 forum? If so, I just commented on your post about 2021-2022 order PCOs. I found out today my email was totally hosed up by the dealer's retail order clerk and that's why I wasn't getting any comms from Ford. Emails to us customers about our 2022 orders seems to now be the norm compared to our 2021 orders. Certainly a positive move in the right direction by Ford. On a side note, it's a good thing we're all checking notes with each other - otherwise I would have never known Ford had a bad email for me.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
If it's any consolation, I have yet to get any written communication from from Ford, or dealer, for that matter.

All I ever get from my dealer is "assurances" that my MY2021 order went un, as as of 2 days ago, it was still listed as "clean, but unscheduled".

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
If it's any consolation, I have yet to get any written communication from from Ford, or dealer, for that matter.

All I ever get from my dealer is "assurances" that my MY2021 order went un, as as of 2 days ago, it was still listed as "clean, but unscheduled".
"Unscheduled - Clean" I've heard that a lot - like everytime I check!

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
This is insane. I ordered my my21 in july. I have made contact with ford directly and confirmed my email. To this day i have yet to receive from them. I barely received a vin in the beginning of september from the dealer. Allegedly its being built next month.

Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
This is insane. I ordered my my21 in july. I have made contact with ford directly and confirmed my email. To this day i have yet to receive from them. I barely received a vin in the beginning of september from the dealer. Allegedly its being built next month.
My experience as well except mine is scheduled next week but we shall see.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I received the same email from Ford on 10/13 when I ordered my '22 XLT Sport. Nothing yet about scheduling, but I will be checking with the dealer later this week to see if I have a VIN. I have read on a stickied thread from the F150 forum that once in "order confirmed" status, a VIN should have been created.
I haven’t got squat yet either. Ordered Lariat PB 9/27 for a 21’ got pushed to 22’. Still waiting on a build date ?. Hoping it’ll be in the batch of 11/15 build at Dearborn.

OP
OP
bwm1116s

bwm1116s

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Food Distribution