• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Dealer in Colorado?

bboy_72

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable, no ADM dealer in Colorado? Preferably, close to the Denver area?
Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I have mine in with Castle Rock Ford and they confirmed over text message that they will not charge ADM for special orders which they consider the lightning to be. They will accept Xplan if Ford allows as well. Weā€™ll see what happens when shit starts to show up.

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
I bought my Powerboost using Z-plan at Phil Long Ford at the end of July. Not sure their plan with Lightnings, but they did have some Mach E's when I was in there

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable, no ADM dealer in Colorado? Preferably, close to the Denver area?
Iā€™ve been hearing Schomp Ford (formerly Mike Naughton Ford) is trying to accommodate MSRP as they recently acquired the franchise and are trying to retain customers and reel in new ones. But I donā€™t have any direct experience and who knows where that stands now with all the latest allocation changes with Bronco.

Otherwise Castle Rock Ford seems to be the place to go locally at the moment. I test drove a Bronco there and talked to them about Lightning, but already had my personal Lightning and Bronco reservations with Granger. ā€¦I wonder where Castle Rock stands with Bronco allocations now that Ford has made a mess of them? Iā€˜m happy with Granger as Iā€™ve already taken delivery of one vehicle through them, but theyā€™re a 9 hour drive. Or in my case was an hour flight and then a 9 hour drive back. If I had known at the time that Castle Rock was playing ball on Lightning reservations and that MSRP=Invoice, I would have reserved there for convenience sake. I suppose I can transfer, but Granger has been good to me so far and I donā€™t mind the trip.

If you have an early Lightning reservationā€¦. Once the order guide comes out (probably next week) you can start with where youā€™re reserved and iron out pricing and then talk to other dealerships and transfer from there if need be. If you donā€™t have a reservation or are a ways down the list, not sure it really matters because Iā€™m sure lots will change over the coming months and if youā€™re 4+ days after the event, then youā€™re probably looking at 2023+ for delivery.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
Interstate Ford, in Dacono, told me there would be no ADM on Lightnings ordered through them. However prices would be MSRP and no lower than that.

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L