Sponsored

bmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost
Also have a 12-hour round trip drive this weekend. I'm hoping for the update for that. The lane centering for me still hugs the right side of the lane market making it not great so far. Hoping to see some kind of improvement with BlueCruise or will see if the dealer can recalibrate
Sponsored

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Also have a 12-hour round trip drive this weekend. I'm hoping for the update for that. The lane centering for me still hugs the right side of the lane market making it not great so far. Hoping to see some kind of improvement with BlueCruise or will see if the dealer can recalibrate
I find it hugging the right side of the lane also.
Drives me nuts..

Buster

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 Platinum
For the last hour this has been what I see when trying to go to my connected services web page -
1633540467396.png

Hopefully this means they are working on something big...
I did notice - on the Ford Early Access Page - the "BlueCruise Product Not Active" banner changed from dark gray to navy blue today after this update. Hopefully this indicates some movement towards making this available!

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Good luck and fingers crossed for everyone waiting on Ford to provide the software/update for your BlueCruise it will be worth the wait. I have been using mine for a week now and it works perfectly as advertised, on some curves it will ask you to resume holding the wheel but will reactivate as the curve begins to straighten out.

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
Good luck and fingers crossed for everyone waiting on Ford to provide the software/update for your BlueCruise it will be worth the wait. I have been using mine for a week now and it works perfectly as advertised, on some curves it will ask you to resume holding the wheel but will reactivate as the curve begins to straighten out.
Nice, still waiting here in Canada for anything to happen on BC taking effect. As mentioned earlier, does the BC stay close to the right of the centre lines , similar to lane centering.

I know for myself I need to keep the wheel turned slightly right to stay closer to the side of the road as is my preference.

Sponsored

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Nice, still waiting here in Canada for anything to happen on BC taking effect. As mentioned earlier, does the BC stay close to the right of the centre lines , similar to lane centering.

I know for myself I need to keep the wheel turned slightly right to stay closer to the side of the road as is my preference.
In BC mine rides center of the lane, regular cruise it favors a little to the right.

Buster

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 Platinum
Just got this from EAP:

Dear Ford Early Access Customers,
The Ford Early Access Team has received an unprecedented amount of emails in recent weeks. Due to this, we are facing delays in getting back to all customers who have reached out. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and are working on responding to every customer one by one.

We appreciate every one of you. Your experience and feedback is important to us, which is why we are responding to each request individually. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Thank you,

Ford Early Access Team

Buster

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 Platinum
Dude, stop emailing them so they can hit send on the OTA update :ROFLMAO:
I suppose I could cut them some slack - they're *new* to this software business thing and don't understand how the process works quite yet. I do suggest they hire one of us "forum contributors" as consultants to help prioritize this update.

Sponsored

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Just got this from EAP:

The Ford Early Access Team has received an unprecedented amount of emails in recent weeks. Due to this, we are facing delays in getting back to all customers who have reached out. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and are working on responding to every customer one by one.

We appreciate every one of you. Your experience and feedback is important to us, which is why we are responding to each request individually. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Thank you,

Ford Early Access Team
Ok...
I just received the very same letter..

NewtruckinFL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Real Estate
Just checking in heading into mid-October to see if anyone has heard anything about the OTA update for bluecruise. Sounds like the Early Access Team was reaching out to those members separately, hopefully we hear something soon!

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
Just checking in heading into mid-October to see if anyone has heard anything about the OTA update for bluecruise. Sounds like the Early Access Team was reaching out to those members separately, hopefully we hear something soon!
I don't think we are going to hear anything soon regarding BC, I've been on the early access since June 30th.
I still don't have SecuriAlert, I have been on numerous calls with different departments, finally got my problem Elevated in the OTA Department, OTA Tech that I spoke with told me my Limited still hasn't had the sync OTA with SecuriAlert pushed to it but just be patient that it was still rolling out. she told me that there was a sync update coming in the next 2-3 weeks and a bigger update coming after the sync update, both have been pushed back multiple times and that Blue Cruise wasn't in either of them and she said it was possible that we wouldn't see it this year.

FORDHOSTAGE

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150GEN14
Occupation
Hostage
Just got this from EAP:

Thank you,

Ford Early Access Team
Oh... so they CAN contact customers!

It would be nice to get an email about the truck I ordered 7 months ago but... I know they're doing "the best they can" to get it built.

FORD is AWESOME!

NewtruckinFL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Real Estate
I don't think we are going to hear anything soon regarding BC, I've been on the early access since June 30th.
I still don't have SecuriAlert, I have been on numerous calls with different departments, finally got my problem Elevated in the OTA Department, OTA Tech that I spoke with told me my Limited still hasn't had the sync OTA with SecuriAlert pushed to it but just be patient that it was still rolling out. she told me that there was a sync update coming in the next 2-3 weeks and a bigger update coming after the sync update, both have been pushed back multiple times and that Blue Cruise wasn't in either of them and she said it was possible that we wouldn't see it this year.
The end of the year would certainly be disappointing. Having previously owned a Tesla, one of the things that caused a lot of angst among owners was the length and seemingly random pace of their OTA's, and that is a company that most look at as the gold standard for that technology. If OTA's are this difficult, I wonder why they don't create a solution where you can have it done at the dealership, like a tune up. Could even be a revenue generator for them. I guess the concern could be liability, but I suspect every time the service department fixes someone's brakes there is a liability risk there also.
Sponsored