AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
So for those waiting on the Incentive information here is an update:

1 - We can lock in 0% financing if it was an available incentive at the time you placed an order.
2 - For those who had a 2021 that wasn't scheduled and is being converted to a 2022. You have 2 options. First you can take the $3500 PCO that is in place for unscheduled orders. Option 2 is to receive 0% for 72 months instead of the $3500 PCO. Both
3 - If you are placing an order for a 2022 F-150 now, you cannot lock in 0% for 72 months, because that incentive is currently only on 2021 F-150s. The only incentive that is applicable to 2022s currently is the $1000 Custom Retail Order cash. This can be combined with any additional incentive that may be on the vehicle at the time of delivery.

Hope that makes sense and I'm happy to answer any questions on it.

Also, we received a very healthy allocation because of our diligence with COVP, which allowed us to get 40+ F-150s built on the initial 2022 production start up. So don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] of [email protected] and we'll be happy to get started on a quote for you.

If the order was placed before 10/04/21 for 2022 model, can they lock 0% for 72 APR as it was available back then?
Sponsored

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
If the order was placed before 10/04/21 for 2022 model, can they lock 0% for 72 APR as it was available back then?
0/72 wasn’t available for the 22MY then, so no.

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager

1 - We can lock in 0% financing if it was an available incentive at the time you placed an order.
2 - For those who had a 2021 that wasn't scheduled and is being converted to a 2022. You have 2 options. First you can take the $3500 PCO that is in place for unscheduled orders. Option 2 is to receive 0% for 72 months instead of the $3500 PCO. Both
3 - If you are placing an order for a 2022 F-150 now, you cannot lock in 0% for 72 months, because that incentive is currently only on 2021 F-150s. The only incentive that is applicable to 2022s currently is the $1000 Custom Retail Order cash. This can be combined with any additional incentive that may be on the vehicle at the time of delivery.

Also, we received a very healthy allocation because of our diligence with COVP, which allowed us to get 40+ F-150s built on the initial 2022 production start up. So don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] of [email protected] and we'll be happy to get started on a quote for you.
Thank you. You are the most informative dealer around.

Since the $3,500 is a PCO vs incentive, is it possible for a converted order to lock in 0% (it was available when I ordered) + the $3,500 PCO + the $1k custom order cash? Seems a bit too good to be true, but hey ?‍♂

Poorredman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 501a PB Smoked Quartz
When are the first custom orders expected to be scheduled in Dearborn?

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing

Thanks for the update. For those of us in 2, and we place a 22 order, when do we have to decide? At order time or closer to delivery?

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
Was 0% finance available on 21 Tremor orders? There seemed to be some people that think it was.

y7eah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500

Thanks, Zach! One point of clarification, if 0% for 72 was available at time of order on a 21 does that mean we can still retain that 0% on a 22' in addition to the $3500 PCO?

For example, Ford was doing 0% for 72 Months and a 1k rebate at the time I ordered. What are our options on the 22'?

For those of us with unscheduled 21's should we reach out to Chip or will someone contact us automatically? I'd like to make a couple changes to my build.

Again, thank you for helping us navigate the unclear Ford Marketing waters.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
No, because there is no incentive for 2022 models. That only applies to 2021s.
Thank you. You are the most informative dealer around.

Since the $3,500 is a PCO vs incentive, is it possible for a converted order to lock in 0% (it was available when I ordered) + the $3,500 PCO + the $1k custom order cash? Seems a bit too good to be true, but hey ?‍♂
No, those are standalone options.

You can get the $1000 custom order and 0% or the $3500 and the $1000.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks for the update. For those of us in 2, and we place a 22 order, when do we have to decide? At order time or closer to delivery?
That I am not sure. I believe the PCOs will show up after November 1st.

Sponsored

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager

Portcallahan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350
You can get the $1000 custom order and 0% or the $3500 and the $1000.
Are the $1000 custom order and the 0% financing automatic because they were valid on my Sept 3 order date or does my dealer need to manually add them to my order? At the time I ordered, he told me I could only get incentives that are current on the future date of delivery.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Will you guys continue to offer the 3% under invoice deal permanently?
Yes, we're committed to 3% for 2022 model year.
Are the $1000 custom order and the 0% financing automatic because they were valid on my Sept 3 order date or does my dealer need to manually add them to my order? At the time I ordered, he told me I could only get incentives that are current on the future date of delivery.
They have to have submitted your vehicle through COVP is the only requirement. I wouldn't assume that's done unless they are on the Ball.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
I
Yes, we're committed to 3% for 2022 model year.
They have to have submitted your vehicle through COVP is the only requirement. I wouldn't assume that's done unless they are on the Ball.
s that just for non special editions? Or does that include raptor and tremor? Probably a dumb question but just thought I should ask.
Sponsored