First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
My dealer just let me know that, at least here in Texas, the 0% for 72 has been extended to the end of the month! Praying there are no delays getting the truck from rail yard to the dealer!
Sponsored

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
My dealer just let me know that, at least here in Texas, the 0% for 72 has been extended to the end of the month! Praying there are no delays getting the truck from rail yard to the dealer!
I’m seeing it in my region too. Stoked they did that!! They really had me irritated when it took a while to update LOL

jt906

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 Mustang, 08 Chrysler Aspen, 2019 Subaru Ascent
They can I’ve heard rail can take longer to get picked up. Mine is convoy, it took me 2 days after production to see the shipment date, but when it popped up it was for the day before. The first thing I saw was a transit date, then a few hours later shipment date popped up.

I had an ETA the whole time and it didn’t change when the shipment date popped up.
Hmm... mine is still at "in production". I wonder if it could be waiting on non-factory things like spray-in bedliner and maybe the retractable tonneau cover?

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Hmm... mine is still at "in production". I wonder if it could be waiting on non-factory things like spray-in bedliner and maybe the retractable tonneau cover?
I was blended a week ago and i'm still "in production", but i have an ETA of 11/6 so hopefully it arrives by then. No shipment date to show on my tracker.

Sponsored

wattdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer, 2021 F150 Plat
Occupation
Retired - IBEW Electrician
Ford F-150 9/27 Build Week 1633723814040

Interior also shows seat to be 40/20/40 type for that VIN's sticker.

Sponsored

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
Has anyone else taken delivery yet? Dealer sent me VVR on Friday that said on Oct 7th my truck “Arrived Rail” in Port Wilmington, DE. I assume that means it’s at the final rail yard and offloaded from the train waiting on truck transport. Waiting for that call from the dealer any day now! My truck won’t respond to Ford Pass so I can’t use the activation request to see when it’s being moved lol. Assuming that will be my first warranty repair…

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone else taken delivery yet? Dealer sent me VVR on Friday that said on Oct 7th my truck “Arrived Rail” in Port Wilmington, DE. I assume that means it’s at the final rail yard and offloaded from the train waiting on truck transport. Waiting for that call from the dealer any day now! My truck won’t respond to Ford Pass so I can’t use the activation request to see when it’s being moved lol. Assuming that will be my first warranty repair…
Just heard mine is in Houston awaiting transport to dealer! Not sure how long that process takes but my dealer said it could be as early as mid this week or late as early next.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Same build day.....mine is expected at dealer on 24th....to Alberta
I’m pretty sure those transit times are very conservative. Mine shows 10/31 and it’s already at final destination before dealer delivery. You’ll probably see yours any day now I’m sure.
Sponsored