Sponsored

Bee5ting

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2013 Suburban
New here, ordered a Lariat Powerboost on 8/27/21. Dealer has no update other than a confirmation from Ford that the order was accepted. Is there a way to get my order tied to my ford.com account? Or am I just dependant on the dealer to let me know?
Sponsored

MtnSeeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Sigh, looks like mine won't be scheduled again this week, as we have ordered a platinum Hybrid without max tow, and that is on the No availability list this week, according to the scheduling notes from ice-capades at blue oval: Scheduling Notes

molore

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Ordered my 2021 Platinum 3.5L ecoboost on 08/13/2021. Have not heard a thing. Called Ford performance today and they said it is unscheduled clean. Is anyone else having issues with Platinum orders?

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Sigh, looks like mine won't be scheduled again this week, as we have ordered a platinum Hybrid without max tow, and that is on the No availability list this week, according to the scheduling notes from ice-capades at blue oval: Scheduling Notes
Well, my order is definitely out. Just as well. At this point, it will not hurt my feelings if it's rolled into a '22 model and I get it after the new year.

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
Frustrating to see King ranch without active steering on the no schedule list.... My dealer took it off mine Monday saying Ford told them there was a commodity issue and having active steering was preventing a build date/VIN assignment.... maybe it's magically different outside the New York region, but I don't see why it would be....

Sponsored

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX
According to this if I'm reading it correctly, my truck "may" get scheduled.
3.31 Electonic diff
start/stop delete
tow package, but not max tow.

I almost ordered a max tow 5.0 and almost didnt' get the start/stop delete.

Maybe I lucked out?

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Question about changing an order. My truck is still Order Processing - Unscheduled. Can I make changes ie, cancel the drop-in bed liner and onboard scale with smart hitch, in the hopes that without those two items maybe my order will actually be given a VIN and scheduled? We ordered on August 27th and still nothing. Salesman thinks that any changes will require an oder re-write, re-signing and it will then be resubmitted possibly to the bottom of the line. Platinum PB, moon roof, lockable storage, damping, 7.2kw
If no vin has been assigned they can do a spec change. I too have removed the smart hitch

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Hello,

New to the forum (1st post). I don't know if anyone has ran into this before, or maybe someone here has access to better information than I do, but I ordered my 21 Lead Foot Lariat in March of 2021 through Military Autosource. I am AD and deployed (have been all year). I have had a Vin for a few months now, but the MAS site just says "In Production" and hasn't changed in a while. I have reached out through MAS and haven't made any progress, other than receiving an anticipated build start of 23 Aug. Was hoping to try Ford's tracker, but I don't have a Ford (4 digit) Order Number, just a random MAS order number. I have a 30 September requested delivery, but I am worried that Ford hasn't even built this truck and I'll be using my Chevrolegs to get around when I get home from deployment.

Thanks!
Top right of your order form should have 3 numbers and a letter. Which would be the lrder number you would use

Sponsored

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX
Just found out today my truck is scheduled for 11/15 production. Added information to the list.

emaintan

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Platinum

MtnSeeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
If no vin has been assigned they can do a spec change. I too have removed the smart hitch
Yes, that is what I thought, from reading the forums. Obviously it will change the price, but shouldn't cause me to "lose my spot", not that I am really in line since it isn't scheduled. I think my salesman hasn't done many custom orders so he doesn't know much about the process. Since I have been reading the forums I probably know a bit more than him at this point.

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Yes, that is what I thought, from reading the forums. Obviously it will change the price, but shouldn't cause me to "lose my spot", not that I am really in line since it isn't scheduled. I think my salesman hasn't done many custom orders so he doesn't know much about the process. Since I have been reading the forums I probably know a bit more than him at this point.
Honestly you do. I also removed the auto start stop and that was a battle in itself. They didnt know it could be done much less how to do it. Very thankful to these forums as i have learned what needs to be done and have shown the dealer. They were able to make the auto start stop delete spec change even after the vin was assigned as it wont go into production until the week of 11/15. I ordered on 7/7
Sponsored